The Changemaker Parents Association creates meaningful opportunities for parents to be involved in our school in ways that enrich [our school community] all of our students and families. Our parents’ group is an important way that our families connect and support each other, take leadership roles, and have a say in their child’s education.
What We Do
- Attend Monthly Meetings
- Organize volunteer activities
- Help with Open Houses and student recruitment
- Discuss school issues; provide input and suggestions
- Collaborate with staff on school improvements
- Hold fundraising events
- Help out on campus
- Help with school field trips
- Contribute to school newsletters
- Throw parties, events, picnics and gatherings
- Celebrate holidays and exhibitions of student work with the community
We are grateful that many parents commit to our school and each other by giving their time and effort to support school activities and build our community. Thank you!
Contact Marylyn Valencia at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-2200 if you want to participate in this important group. Make sure you join our email list so we can keep you up to date on important announcements and events.
WHAT IS SOCIAL INNOVATION?
HOW DO WE CHANGE LIVES?